002. He loved men. Oh, and conquered the known world.
003. Severus Snape is having a bad day
004. They save the world. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
005. books and chocolate: my kind of man
006. If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. "Hello. Can't work today, still queer."
007. I cannot live without books.
008. the wild Daniel Jackson scents coffee
009. Some days it's so cool to be me.
010. for all your creative needs
011. creepy are the Ori
012. I swear I didn't touch anything
013. filthy hippy, Goddamned liberal, socialist threat, anti-American, Marxist intellectual
014. here we stang, unafraid of the future
015. the golden trio
016. it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift; the baffled king composing hallelujah
017. I hate Mondays
018. Harry Potter: more issues than National Geographic
020. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, & Prongs
021. My muse is loafing!
022. We're actors! We're the opposite of people!
023. my OTP is canon
025. mental health is overrated
026. perchance to dream
027. Gone to play poker. back when I run out of clothes. your muse
028. There is power in creation.
029. proud to be a thespian
030. ['Nique] Nothing is more nerve-wracking than someone reading your work.
[Slick] Oh my God!
031. Someone call for an impoverished, bespectacled sex god? I am Remus Lupin.
032. Remus/Sirius: because it's practically canon anyway
033. A room without books is like a body without a soul. - G.K. Chesterton
034. Bookworms will rule the world (after we finish the background reading).
035. I have stood on the shoulders of giants.
036. smart girls have more fun
037. Hermione Granger: smart is sexy
038. it is a tangled web we weave
039. The Terror Alert has been raised to Rainbow: there are gay people everywhere!
040. Thalia: muse of comedy
041. Who says the theatre is dead?
042. Some folks say we're Bush-bashing. Here on LiveJournal we call it thinking.
043. Your utter stupidity continues to astonish me.
044. I feel the internet axiom WTF? applies to this situation.
046. all in a day's work for a wench
047. hold me
048. Give me the tea and nobody gets hurt.
049. Really, that girl is such a deviant.
050. Do it for love, because love is older than all those silly religions and rules that always seem to get in the way of it.
051. hysteria - fathomless
052. What does God need with a spaceship?
053. The id craves cookies.
054. instant story: just add water
055. member of procrastinators anonymous, writers' chapter
056. Girls are scary and often violent. Do not tick them off.
057. Roll knowledge (geekery) to understand this icon.
058. plot bunnies lurk in the strangest places
059. Bad kitty. No rully automatic weapons.
060. Billy wants you.
061. You mean I was supposed to learn something?
062. The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle through their pockets for new vocabulary.
063. Sex could kill you. Do you know what the human body goes through during sex? Pupils dilate, arteries constrict, core temperature rises, heart races, blood pressure skyrockets, respiration becomes rapid and shallow, the brain fires burst of electrical impulses from nowhere to nowhere, secretions spit out of every gland, and muscles tense and spasm like you're lifting three times your body weight. It's violent. It's ugly. And it's messy. And if God hadn't made it unbelievably fun, the human race would've died out eons ago.
066. I defied God & all I got was this lousy apple.
067. Oh no. Not again.
068. textual proctology: (n) the fine art of pulling words and phrases out of one's ass while writing. See also: diarrhea of the mouth.
069. big damn hero
070. [Daniel] I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?
[Jack] Well, you were dead.
[Daniel] Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it awhile.
071. looks can be deceiving
072. [Harry] You're a werewolf?!
[Harry] Are you fucking serious?!
[Remus] Yes, that too.
[Remus] Oops. Too much information.
073. You can catch more bees with sex than you can with honey.
074. But why is the tea gone?
075. "And he embraced Black like a - " oh, sorry, wrong fandom!
076. I am not that which I play.
077. I will be your doom
079. Smile when you fuck the system.
080. Have bodice. Will travel.
082. Dear LJ: R&G are clearly gay. Ophelia has completely flipped out. Still not king.
084. The best things in life should be done naked.
085. My fandom is my sex life.
086. What time is it? Stargate-Time!
087. It's all witticisms until someone loses an eye.
089. when he was good he was very good, but when he was bad he was better
090. my muse is a bitch
091. Jesus called. He wants his religion back.
093. the Jack O'Neill Reality Test
095. Dear canon: Please stop ruining my OTP. Seriously. I'll set the building on fire. Sincerely, Unamused Fan
096. oldschool Daniel
097. Anger, fear, fuzzy little plot bunnies, the Dark Side are those.
098. It's there, in his grin.
100. lethal cuteness
101. MacGyverisms #3: Look, if this works, it'll keep us from gettin caught. If it doesn't, it'll keep us from getting old.
102. Rising from the dead? Daniel's done that 17 times. What else do you have?
103. "I exist in a permanent state of sexual tension, caffeine poisoning, & academic arrogance." - Dr. Jackson's Diary