1. honest communication is necessary. we don't read minds, subtlety is a waste of energy. Talking about something is always appreciated.
2. don't hook up with someone even if your significant other says it's completely fine with him/her before, during, and after.
3. never give anyone false hopes
4. no dating out of pity
5. keep your promises
6. when you say you'll call someone back, call them back even if it is to say that you can't talk and that you'll talk some other time...after you break up
7. no pedestal business
8. guys should make the first move occasionally. We really have no clue how you feel.
9. In a relationship, physical attentions are nice. not too much PDA (public display of affection), but none at all is annoying.
10. experience isn't defined as being always pleasant
11. don't leave someone hanging if you end a relationship. be open if they want to talk about it. hostility is bad.
12. be diplomatic about things, please. no one likes being yelled at when they're emotionally screwed up. No insults either.
13. don't let yourself become obsessed, or let them know that you are. there's more to life than love, and being together
14. Your friends have just as important feelings as your significant other. Don't slight one for the other.
Ain't it the truth?