Frankenmix explanation here. Files up in SendSpace
Frankenmix 19.0 [Nov 07]
Skinny Dippin' and Lone Star Sippin' and Steel Guitar Mix
1. A song about zombies: “Zombie Nation” – Kernkraft 400
[Cheap shot, I know.]
2. A song about robots: “Marvin” – Stephen Moore
I'm just a robot and I know my place:
A metal servant to the human race.
I work my can off trying to satisfy.
I know they'll disconnect me by and by.
3. A song about pirates: “Black Freighter” – Steeleye Span
And the ship, the Black Freighter,
With the skull at the masthead,
Sails into the bay.
4. A song about ninjas: “Battle Without Honor or Humanity” – Tomoyasu Hotei
[It...made sense at the time.]
5. A song about cheese: “Shazam!” – Beastie Boys
I'd like a lettuce, tomato and Munster on rye.
All this cheese is gonna make me cry.
Don't even get me started on this microphone
6. A song about Canadians: “Song for the Mira” – The Garrison Brothers
Out on the Mira, the people are kind.
They'll treat you to home-brew and help you unwind.
And if you come broken they'll see that you mend.
I wish I was with them again.
[For those of you who don't know, the Mira is a river in Nova Scotia.]
7. A song about cowboys: “Cosmic Cowboy” – The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Don't bury me on the lone prairie.
I'd rather play there alive.
8. A song about eyeliner: “Big Time” – Linda Eder
First we'll improve a bit on Mother Nature.
I got a doctor friend you'll see.
Imagination plus augmentation:
Voila, a brand new me!
[No, no eyeliner mentioned, but it fits, somehow.]