Behind the cut are
1. Pick one (or more) and take a guess at what might be going on. (Or just make something up.) Write at least a one-sentence summary of what you imagine the story to be about.
2. I'll take those summaries -- one from each of the first five commenters, more if inspiration strikes -- and write snippets, which will hopefully bear no resemblance whatsoever to the actual story I'm working on. If your summary nails the actual story, I'll post a snippet of the actual WIP instead.
3. Rinse and repeat repost in your own journal for additional wholesome family fun! (Uh, if you want. No pressure.)
Hint: two are Stargate fandom, two are original stories. Have fun!
4. Or you can make your own comment ficlet out of some or all of the words Wordle picked.
5. And if you wind up with a bunny you like, you're more than welcome to run off with it, and very welcome to commentfic it here.