I think I'm making up for totally flaking out yesterday morning. Fuck you, clinical depression. (That being said, I've been missing my meds over the last few days and I'm actually feeling better than I was while I was on them. Go figure.)
- shower again
- type up the three pages of hand-written fic in my ickle notebook and then post the six drabbles
- link last night's fic
- post the next fandom_grammar claim post
- at least starting my Grammar 101 feature
- grinding on WOW
- call chief of police re: monologues
- OMG 60000 other monologues things
And another meme:
1. How old will you be in 10 months?
22 and a half. Sheesh.
2. Do you think you will get married by then?
Highly unlikely, especially since it's not even legal! Rar.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Having housing, hopefully, and my driver's license, and some measure of sanity.
4. Are you the oldest sibling?
5. Who was the last to call your cell?
A; we played phone tag all last night.
6. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call, since I text hella slow. But IM is better.
7. Do you have any pets?
JJ! I miss my baby...
8. What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night?
Walking from the bus stop to A's apartment. Fuck you, new holiday hours!
9. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married, at least for the time being.
10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Probably last week, when she came into the store.
11. What happened at 11:00 a.m.?
It's 11a now, and I'm meme-ing!
12. Do you work?
Small coffee? That'll be an arm and a leg!
13. Do you try to take charge in relationships?
14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet are awesome.
15. Are you a social person?
16. What was the last thing you ate?
Greasy lo mein from the Ming Tree at the mall while gossiping with N. Good times!
17. What’s your favorite ice cream?
Love Potion #31 from Baskin Robbins. Mmmmmmmmm.
18. What is your favorite dessert?
19. Do you confront people or keep quiet about things?
I'm a confrontational person, but I try to couch the little things in humor if I can.
20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Jelly is for toast. I like my PB dry and crunchy.
21. Do you like coffee?
22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
3 to 4.
23. What do you drink in the morning?
Milk or tea.
24. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
I like to cuddle, but I have trouble sleeping with someone else in the bed.
25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I tend to pretty much stay put wherever I land, but I spin.
26. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope. But I really need to learn for this fic that's burning my brain!
27. Do you like to cuddle?
28. Have you ever been to Canada?
Yep. Lots of family in Toronto.
29. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Right now, out.
30. Know anyone with the same birthday as you?
31. Have you had any broken bones?
Left thumb when I was in middle school, wrist in high school, and I'm pretty sure I've broken a few toes.
32. Do you speak any other language?
The IB thought I was fluent in Spanish, and I curse in Yiddish.
33. Any scars?
All my scars are pornographic. ;)
34. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Just the once. Not going to do that again.
35. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
The first time I went in the ocean I almost drowned. I prefer the Pacific (from the Aussie side) to the Atlantic.
36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
37. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Nope, but I want to learn.
38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Books, clothes, tech things.
39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
40. What is your favorite TV show?
You have to ask?
41. Can you roll your tongue?
Yep. And not the only thing I can do with my tongue. ;)
42. Who is the nicest person you know?
Gosh, nice is such an insult. I know lots of awesome people, though.
43. Do you sleep with teddies?
Stitches and Medicine Pup are currently in my suitcase.
44. Have you ever been sky diving?
Nope. And I missed out on rappelling in New Zealand because I was sick.
45. Do you have any clothes from when you were little?
There are these scary baby dresses in my closet at the 'rents' house.
46. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
A's walls are white, the walls at the 'rents' are cream.
47. Favorite sport to watch?
Baseball, rugby (go All-Blacks!).
48. Do you sleep with your closet doors opened or closed?
Closed, because I'm prone to nightmares and the light blankness is reassuring.
49. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killer bees?
Exeunt, pursued by bear!
50. Will any of your friends repost this?
Eh, probably, we're all a bunch of sheep.