Whenever I have a bad day at work, I think of this list (stolen from fiareynne and adjusted slightly):
Reasons to Sleep With a Barista
- We're used to whipped cream.
- We make everything extra hot.
- We know how to keep you up in the morning.
- We won't fall asleep afterward.
- We know how to make anyone smile.
- We initiate conversations.
- We thank and worship you over and over, even if we know you don't deserve it!
- Even if sometimes it may only last 10 seconds, you know it's the best damn one you've ever had.
- Nobody grinds like we do.
- You ALWAYS find chocolate, whipped cream, caramel, or some other deliciousness on some part of our body.
- We give you enough cream so you won't complain.
- We stay fresh for an hour and only need 4 minutes to get ready to go again.
- We will always give you stuff that you LOVE to slurp and swallow.
- If we don't give it to you like you want it, we'll keep trying until we make you happy.
- When we're ready to give it to you, we scream for you no matter how many people are in the room.
- If giving you what you want is too much for one of us to handle, we'll ask someone else to help. (And sometimes we do things that require another person.)
- We're all cross trained to work in any position.
- We can use both hands to multitask.
- If you leave dissatisfied, we give it to you for free next time.
- We eliminate the need to do it yourself at home.
- WE DO IT ON THE BAR!!